my profile

Sunday, April 24, 2011

I just had to scrapbook

Happy Easter everyone!

I went to Kitchener and Edmonton recently and after seeing everyone enjoy their scrapbooking I just had to do some of my own.

I have made a pact with myself from now on I have to make time to scrapbook - well at least once a month.

This is what I used:-

Graphic 45 -Steampunk Debutante Collection, Victorian Transformers
Graphic 45 - A Proper Gentleman Collection, A proper Gentleman
Graphic 45- Metal Buttons
Tim Holtz - Foliage (metal)
Tim Holtz - BIGZ DIE Alterations
Unknown Cardstock and Ribbon
Glossy Accents

And of course

Black Glamour Glitter from Craft & Glitz
Apricot Glamour Glitter from Craft and Glitz
Sookwang Adhesive 3mm and 7mm from Craft & Glitz

I hope you like it.

This is the back of the book

This is a close up of the Apricot Glamour Glitter

This is the front

This is a close up of the Black Glamour Glitter

This is the inside.

Have a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add your comments but be aware we do remove posts which are inappropriate

Thank You