my profile

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I will be in Edmonton this weekend!

Hi all

I will be travelling to Edmonton this weekend to do a Make and Take at the Great Canadian Scrapbook Carnival Event.


In case you haven't heard!!!!


It is in the Central Lions Senior Centre, 11113 - 113 Street, Edmonton.
Hours:
Saturday  October 1st   Noon - 9pm
Sunday    October 2nd    9am - 5pm

Craft and Glitz   - Loonie Make and Take is at     12.30pm - 1.30 pm Saturday
                                                                                    9.30am - 10.30am Sunday

I hope to see as many as possible hit my spot, remember any proceeds from my Make and Take go to the Childrens Alberta Hospital.

Later in the day I will be at The Urbanscrapbook Store and will be there until 12 midnight, and hope to see you all there too.

Thanks for viewing.

Liz
                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add your comments but be aware we do remove posts which are inappropriate

Thank You