my profile

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Glitter Mixing Recipes 3

Well I have had a busy weekend buying furniture and now I am looking forward to starting the week off clearing a space and cleaning. It comes on Thursday Woo Hoo, at last we have bought a sofa etc for my main floor.  New houses are great!

Here are some more recipes for all you fans of Glamour Glitter

1. Robbies Mix

1 measure of Navy
1 measure of Blue Gunmeatal
1 measure of Perrywinkle
1 measure of Sand
1 measure of Hunter Green

Robbie went for it when she was mixing.  This color is great and one I will be using myself.


2.  When you want something a little bit different but sunny and warm, try this:

1 measure of Orange
1 measure of Fools Gold

Love it, Love it, Love it.

3. This is a big favourite of everyone

1 measure of Dark Gold
1 measure of Silver

Really something to try.

Hope you all enjoy these and let me know how they turn out.

Leave your comments here on the blog so everyone can enjoy them.

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add your comments but be aware we do remove posts which are inappropriate

Thank You