my profile

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Glitter Mixing Recipes

Hi There

I know you are all waiting for this. 

I should explain to those of you who have not had the class yet. Recently I spent some time visiting various stores explaining how to mix their glitter to create different colors. When doing that we got some great effects too. I promised them I would start posting some new recipes as soon as I could get organised.

I will post a how to page soon so that you all know how easy it is to mix and match your colors.

These recipes came from Pam in Fairmount Drive.

Pam calls this one WINE:

1/2 measure of Garnet
1/4 measure of Classic Red
1/4 measure of Blush


Pam named this one BURGANDY:


1/2 measure of Classic Red
1/4 measure Garnet
1/4 measure Bronze

Pam called this one PLUM:


1/2 measure of Garnet
1/2 measure of Pink

I dont use 1/2 or 1/4 measures as a rule but give these a go and alter them to suit your needs.

Let me know what you think of them. Leave a comment below. Send me any recipes you particularly like and I will add them to the posts . How often should I post these? Do you want them once a week? Once a month? Let me know and I will see what I can do. Remember I am not going to post the finished colors as they never show well on screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add your comments but be aware we do remove posts which are inappropriate

Thank You